I joined the Goodreads 2017 Reading Challenge aiming to read 30 books this year. Last year, I was a few books (like 10 😐 ) short of the 35 I’d hoped to achieve, so this is me trying to keep things as real as can be this time. But who knows, I may just go beyond the 30 if I turn my mojo on. LOL.
Below are the books I have read so far. I will be updating this list as I read.
1. The Imported Ghanaian by Alba Kunadu Sumprim
2. Harmattan Rain by Ayesha Harruna Attah
3. The Seven Dials Mystery by Agatha Christie
4. Swing Time by Zadie Smith
5. Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorafor
6. I Do Not Come To You By Chance by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
7. Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okorafor
8. The Secret Lives of Baba Segi’s Wives by Lola Shoneyin
9. We should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
10. The Memory of Love by Aminatta Forna
11. Teaching My Mother How To Give Birth by Warsan Shire
12. Zahrah the Windseeker by Nnedi Okorafor
13. Blackass by A. Igoni Barrett
14. The Book of Phoenix by Nnedi Okorafor